It’s way too easy to find organizations that need help. If the lottery winds ever blow my way, I’d gladly become a professional philanthropist. Pro bono work and mentoring graphic design students is the answer until I hit the big one.
Over the course of 2018, I helped Angels for Hearts and Iceland grow their donations significantly through platform integration, social media planning, marketing, and design. Each organization raised $15,000 from the Big Day of Giving (BDOG) campaigns I created. Angels for Hearts was awarded a bonus prize at the Sacramento Capital Cup for “Most Engaged Charity,” and ultimately raised over $20k in their first year with the event.
– ALS Association
– Angels for Hearts (Supports pediatric heart patients and families)
– Ben Vereen’s Wellness Through The Arts
– Boys & Girls Clubs
– Iceland Ice Skating Rink (Offers sponsored lessons for kids whose families can’t afford them)
– Krusi Park Gathering Space
– Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
– Ronald McDonald House
– Whitney High School